DeGray Lake Resort is an Arkansas state park on the lake nestled in the foothills of the scenic Ouachita Mountains. 14,000 acre DeGray Lake is one of five Diamond Lakes in west central Arkansas, appreciated for their pristine crystalline waters. The park provides a wide range of opportunities for those who love outdoor activities and campingwith friends and family.
Staying at DeGray Lake Resort Park
Visitors have several options for staying over at the park. Guests will enjoy scenic surroundings and will have the advantage of recreational facilities at the park.
- The DeGray Lake Resort State Lodge: The lodge is spread out on its own island and provides panoramic views of the lake and the Ouachita Mountains in the distance. There are more than 90 guest rooms with amenities like flat screen cable TV and WiFi. A swimming pool is onsite, along with a spa and sports facilities.
- Campsites: Another option is to stay in one of the 113 campsites that provide water and electrical hookups. Campsites in the shaded park woodlands and along the shore of DeGray Lake are available. Guests will have easy access to bath houses with hot showers.
- YURTs: Visitors can choose to reserve a Year-Round Universal Recreational Tent or YURT, a spacious accommodation with high walls, wood floors, screened-in windows and bunk beds for up to six people.
Activities at the Park
- Boating and Fishing: DeGray Lake on the Caddo River offers outstanding fishing for hybrid striped bass, crappie, bream, walleye and catfish. The full-service marina is a main attraction for visitors vacationing in DeGray Park. The marina offers boat rentals, docking space, a fuel station and a convenient bait and tackle shop. There is also a boat launch ramp for those with their own watercraft.
- Horseback Riding: Equestrians will find an exciting horseback riding opportunity at DeGray Lake through majestic pine trees that line the shore. Guides take guests of all ages and horseback riding experience, from beginners to accomplished riders.
- The Beach: A sandy beach situated at the Caddo Bend is open from early morning until 10 pm. There is a swimming area, picnic tables and pavilions, along with rest room facilities and a children’s playground.
- Championship Golf: DeGray Lake Resort Park offers a challenging 18-hole golf course of 7,100 yards featuring a driving range, chipping area and practice green. This beautiful course provides views of wildlife and birds that inhabit the area.
- Hiking Trails: The park offers five trails for independent discovery or with a park guide. Hikers will wander through pine forests, along the lake shore and following an old railroad bed, within view of wildlife and waterfowl.
- Blue Heron Spa: Take advantage of health and beauty treatments including massage, facials and body treatments.
DeGray Lake Resort State Park
2027 State Park Entrance Road
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929